We need your help.
We’ve had a few ideas floating around the Third Row about ways in which we might improve or expand the site. But before we take Row Three towards any particular direction, we want to make sure it’s the right one! Or maybe we should simply maintain the status quo.
And then of course there are some other things that we’re just generally curious about our readers/listeners. We want this to be the best movie community it can be and to do that we need to know as much as possible (that’s relevant) about the people who interact with the third row. So the best way to do that is to get your input directly. So that’s where you come in.
We want/need your help in determining what’s right and what’s wrong with Row Three! If you’ve got a few extra minutes, we’d really appreciate your help with a little feedback by taking a short survey. Thank YOU for your time on this and continuing to be part of what has, so far, been one of the best movie discussion communities on the interwebs.
If you haven’t got the time right now, please stop back soon to help us out with this. We really do value your opinion. At the very least, please feel free to drop any thoughts you might have about the site into the comment section below. THANKS!
– No questions on this survey are required.
– Your answers are completely anonymous. Please be as honest and forthcoming with your answers as possible. We have no idea who you are – unless you want to tell us who you are or would like a response (at the end).
– No answers will be publicly visible and will only be seen by RowThree staff.
– Beta testing on the survey has shown that it takes approximately 10 minutes to complete the survey – it could very likely take you longer depending on how long you think about question and how much commentary you choose to submit.
– Feel free to leave any question blank or not answered if not relevant to you or you feel uncomfortable answering.
- After clicking CONTINUE at the end of each segment, YOU’LL HAVE TO SCROLL up to get to the top of the next segment (glitches. sorry!).
– Any questions about this survey may be directed to Andrew James (site admin) via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)